3/15/08

Bad Charlotte...

It's one of the most popular punk rock bands of the new generation.... Good Charlotte. Songs like 'The anthem', 'riot girl' and ' lifestyles of the rich and famous' are absolutely awesome!!! If they continued making songs like that...well, they would probably been my favourite band ever!!! With their powerful performances, catchy gitarrifs and rough attitude, they have had everything a young teenage girl would have ever wished for! Their cd ' the young and the hopeless' is honestly one of the best of my collection. But....what a shame, what a shame...After that it all went worse:( 'The cronicles of live and death' had been okay, not bad... I actually love the song ' I just wanna live'. The video of 'predictable' is really beautiful and I love their contradictions between good and bad. It is just to bad that they don't realise that they get worse and worse. Their last album had been a disaster. 'Good morning revival' is not the worst cd of my collection, but it is such a difference between that album and 'the young and the hopeless'! Shouldn't it be the 'old and the hopeless'??Are they too old now to make perfect punk rock music? Sometimes I feel like they should listen to their own song 'lifestyles of the rich and the famous' again...Are they singing a this song for themselves? It is not only their music that have made a terrible change, it's actually their whole attitude....Especially their attitude is annoying me! I hope that I am not offending any Good Charlotte fans here... But you have to be honest, Good Charlotte is not the same anymore...They have become the red carpet superstars with big limousines and famous girlfriends with P.Diddy friends with the attitude that comes with that... Bad bad Charlotte, what have become of you???
Good times, good times....

No comments: