3/7/08

Holiday music!

Wooow, I am really sorry that it took such a long time that I wrote something:( It's really a shame...So apologize to all of you! It's just that I've had a lot of crazy weeks lately and a lot of things happend...But I'm not here to talk to you about that, I'm here to tell you about rockmusic:) Last week I went snowboarding in France:) A place called La plagne, you should really go there! It is the most awesome place on the planet (yes even better than Finland;))! I've just had the best week of my life over there!!! If you go, you should go to club med...This is the best hotel in the world, believe me!!! Anyway, at night you could go to the night club at club med...And that was really really awesome! Exept for one thing...The music...The dj played the worst music in the world, things like "video killed the radio star", you get the point?! Actually, I have to be honest, I did like the music, but that was because it was so terrible, that it became funny! The question is...What would you think is the best music to play on a holiday? And I do not only meen, what the dj should play? but also what would you listen on your ipod? There is a totally different ambiance when your in a different country, and I tend to listen to a different kind of music over there...It is really a shame, but I even listened to Madonna and Alicia Keys over there...But I am curious! Tell me, what kind of music do you prefer on your holiday?

No comments: