5/27/08

Bullets and bodybags!

Hello... I am soo sorry, it had been a long time since I wrote. But I have to admit that I have been veryyyy busy! Next week I have a lot of tests, but after that I promise you I will write more! So, three days till Pinkpop! A Dutch festival, with a lot of good bands! Metallica, Foo Fighters, Kaiser Chiefs, Stereophonics, Air Traffic are a few of the bands I will see:) But to be honest...I am even more excited about the concert of the Lostprophets next week! I am going to see Ian Watkins again WHOOOOOHOOO!!! So after my tests...I go directly to the Melkweg, to wait wait there for 9 hours till the doors open...How crazy am I??? I also wanted to tell you that Deep Insight has a new single!! It is called Bullets and bodybags and as usuall it sounds amazing.You can find it on their myspace, my supportsite or their site: www.deepinsight.net And....I have got a job! I am a writer for 3voor12/amsterdam. So that means that I can write reviews and interviews! I found it a little bit disappointing that they prefer local bands and don't do interviews with international bands. But whatever, it is a good start!

No comments: