8/27/08

Vanilla Sky in Amsterdam...


I am already smiling when I think about it... It had been seriously the best concert I´ve ever been to! Panama is such a cosy venue and Vanilla Sky is such an amazing band! I am speechless... I decided not to go to early to this gig. So I arrived at seven ´o clock. Despite that I waited a long time for the band cause they were late. I had the best spot of all! between Brian and Vinx (the singers)... There were not a lot of people, I think maybe 35 or something. That made it even more fun, for me. I can imagine that Vanilla Sky would have liked some more audience. The audience was very silent, I think I was the only one screeming, dancing and singing along...I don't want to talk about the bands that supported Vanilla Sky, cause they suck sooo badly!!!!They were called 'so called celeste'and 'the maple room', well that's the only thing I'm saying about them. I was just shocked when the Vanillos came on stage, not that they did something special. It was just that I have been looking forward to the concert! And they look sooo good! As a joke I told my friends that they were only allowed to flirt with the bassist called Francesco (or cisco) and the drummer called Lucetto (or Luca). These Italian names are sooo beautiful don't you think? Well actually I told you it was a joke, but I was kind of serious about it. I prohibited them to wear skirts, heels or something like that and they were not allowed to make eyecontact or talk to them...I know I am sick, I should find help...It is just that I like Vanilla Sky sooo much! And I am a very jealous person...Vanilla Sky played incredibly well! I could sing along all the songs except for one cover they played of the Cardigans. Songs like Break it out, Devastante,letargo, Cut away and of course umbrella made me feel really good:)He almost kicked me several times, because I was really close to the stage! That was kind of scary, but I rather have a kick from Brian then from any one else;)Unfortunatly Vinx cut his hair, I liked it better before. Vinx does have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, and that is not a lie! You should listen to the part where he sings in the song 'the fight', incredible;)!After the show I fell in love...with the whole band! I went to Brian first to ask for some autographs and a picture:) We talked about his holiday and Italy and yes, he has had a great holiday on the seaside of Italy! After talking to him I went to Francesco (Cisco) and I said: My sister is in love with you! She is six... No no not a lie, she told me herself, she keeps saying Francesco is sooo romantic!!! He asked how old I am and stupid as I am, I didn't lie... I made a picture with him and he stood on a seat cause he didn't want to look smaller than me... I was a lot taller than him ...Then I talked to Luca, the drummer. Sometimes being tall really sucks, it's usually the first thing people say to me! Luca said that it only had advantages, he said I could be a model and he could only drum. Then he and Cisco almost started kissing, really weird, with their lips like one inch away from each other. I looked at Cisco like what are you doing?? he told me that he and Luca were like brothers...I know that Italian people are close with families and stuff, but this was strange:S Then he and Luca started talking in Italian, the only thing I could say on that was: Italian is a beautiful language... On which he answered 'Do you speak Italian?' No I just know a few words..like Come estai (or something like that), ciao, ciao bello, ciao bella... Then hen said Pizza and something I really didn't understand.. I asked him what he told me, but he said he really couldn't say that to me..Well then you really make me curious! Please tell me? Come on tell me? Cisco said it again in German, but that isn't my best languange either... Finally Cisco told me that Luca said that he has well...a big penis:S That wasn't the kind of information I wanted to know, and I didn't believe it to. So I asked Luca to write it on a paper, he couldn't do that. So he wrote it on my arm: Sei una bella ragazza... I checked it at home, it means you're a beautiful girl, I am very flattered, but I don't believe it is the thing he told me before... Ha but I was soooo happy after and during the concert!!Everything had been perfect. A perfect end to a perfect concert:) Like a fairy tail, we lived happy ever after:)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so cool! do you know them well? at how many shows have you been? again i just can say that you're sooooo cool... i'm really jealous

Anonymous said...

Heeya,

Nice blog, super dat je Vanilla ook geweldig vindt (logisch)
Ben je al bij veel shows geweest?

Mss moet je onze site even bekijken:
www.vanillaskyholland.com (nog niet helemaal af)
en het forum: www.vanillaskyholland.yourbb.nl

Hopelijk wordt je lid van onze site, wij zijn namelijk opzoek naar zoveel mogelijk vanilla fans, om ze hier te steunen.

Momenteel zitten we zelfs in Italie. Afgelopen zaterdag was voorlopig hun laatste show, ivm het nieuwe album dat op komst is.
Ze hebben al zes nummers geschreven, dus erg lang gaat het als het goed is niet meer duren!
In 2009 zullen ze NL weer onveilig gaan maken.

Hopelijk tot op de site, en bij een van de volgende shows.

Laurie & Brenda,
Vanilla Sky promoteam Holland.