10/24/08

Back in the Picture


They are back! Out of the shadows,'The Rasmus',after staying away for a few years...I start to believe that taking a break is some kind of strange Finnish habit. I haven't seen Deep Insight (the best(Finnish)band ever!)in 2,5 years. I've been to Disco Ensemble two weeks ago, but they too have had a huge break! Anyway, it doesn't matter, cause they do come back harder, stronger and heavier than ever before! I can't wait to buy the new cd 'Black Roses' from 'The Rasmus' and I am very excited about the new single 'living in a world without you'. The song is catchy and heavy at the same time, as we are used from 'The Rasmus'. I haven't heard the album yet, but I think it will be less depressed and goth than 'Hide from the sun'. The melodies will be similair, but the lyrics will be a little bit happier...Not like 'night after night I wake up shaking cause my world is breaking, night after night I wake up crying cause I feel like dying'. But again it is something I quess...I don't think that there is anything wrong with strong emotional songs, I find it very impressive that the Rasmus are able to open up their hearts like this!I also have to admit that they have the most beautiful sad lyrics I've ever heard!'Living in a world without you' sound like an ultimate rockband that has come out of the shadows!

No comments: