10/24/08

Random stufff


First of all, thank you for the nice comments! I really appriciate that!! I would love to reply, but it is impossible since they are anonymous. But thank you very much and keep telling me what you think of my stories;) I hope you like the interviews as well. I told you that an interview with the punk rock band Uncommmonmenfrommars would come up, don't worry, it will! Just a little bit later than I expected, probably around 5 December. Have you read the interview with My Future Lies? This amazing band is in deep financial trouble and they try to sell as much merch this week to prevent from going under:( So it would be awesome if you can help!http://www.myfuturelies.com/merch.htm As you might know, Ian Watkins is also selling his stuff from "made in hell" on the internet. He has a great new design, you should check it out! Check out the new episode of the lovely Vanillos of Vanilla Sky on Vanilla Sky tv as well! It is about the daily life of my favourite rockstars, (and about the life they would like to have), about Vinx his secret passion for diving into canals for money and more!http://www.myspace.com/vanillasky Don't you just love the picture I've put above this text?! It is Ville Valo, has nothing to do with this blog, but I just love the pic;) As I'm telling you all kinds of random stuff, I might tell you this as well... just won a great price from the magazine Oor. It contains 22 cd's of amazing bands, so you can expect some cd reviews soon!

No comments: