10/25/08

The perfect band


Nobody is perfect, at least that's what they say...

Singers, guitarists and other artists may seem to look like Gods, and actually I start to believe that they really are! Anyway the question is: Does the perfect band excists? We need to wonder what the most important aspects of a band are. The music? The hot singer? The performance? I think it is a combination of these (and other) aspects. If I could build my own superband...
On the mic: Ian Watkins (Lostprophets)
On the bass: Tord Overland Knudsen (The Wombats)
On the lead guitar: Johannes Ylinen (Deep Insight)
On the second guitar: Brian (Vanilla Sky)
On the drums: Luca (Vanilla Sky)
Why would this be my superband? Well, they are all absolutely stunning;) Ian Watkins is the best performer I've ever seen and he and Tord will be able to combine the roughness of the Lostprophets with the cheerfullness of the Wombats. Johannes Ylinen may write the lyrics with the mysterious aspects as we only know from Deep Insight. Brian brings with his smile the happy attitude to the band, while Luca makes the fans crazy with his bad boy Italian attitude. To compensate the bad boy we need an honest nice guy, just like Johannes Ylinen. At last Gerard Way may direct the music videos, cause I think that the My Chemical Romance videos are the most beautiful in the world. Doesn't this sound like the ultimate perfect band? If you disagree, please tell me what you think!What will be the best, ultimate, supergroup in the universe?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would buy their cd!! btw you rock!