1/8/08

Best new band...

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the best new band of all...

... I have seen a lot of new cool bands this year! Most of them I have seen on London Calling, London Calling is a great opportunity for new bands to get famous. I've seen my favourite new bands there; the wombats, the pigeon detectives and look see proof. A choise between those had been very difficult, because they all have there charme.... The Pigeon Detectives are very energetic and have a super great performance! Their songs are catchy and they play cheerful britpop;) Yeah..I know what you think..Another britpop band??? Yes, but they are seriously they kings of Britpop, they leave all the others far, very far behind them!!! The Wombats make britpop as well, but also not in the usual way... They are soooo funny!! And their music is original, in a positive way! I just love them:) Look see proof is, what a surprise......Britpop! Listen to their songs like casualty, discussions and local hero and you will understand why I like them so much:) But one has to be the winner... And the award goes to...tadadada... Ooo it is soooo difficult:( Well you have to know that I actually love them all, so I let some other people decide and the chose.... Look see proof!!!! Congratualions:) They are the only band from those three that isn't quite famous in the Netherlands yet and the only one that hasn't released an album here yet, but I assure you....





They are going to be HUGE!!!!!!!

No comments: