1/30/08

End of the month winners!!!


Not one! Not one concert have I seen this month...it's a shame:( It had been a horrible time...But there are going to be some differences in this!!!! In 9 days I am going to see 30 seconds to mars!! And I can't wait!!!! After that The Wombats, Velvet Revolver, London Calling and Vanilla sky are coming:) That's great (ecxept for the fact that it is spread all over spring).. But I bleieve that in spring some other bands will announce a brand new tour:) So, that means I have no concert of the month..... But if you have any suggestions, please tell me about it! But I do have a best band for you! What band will it be? Can I have some drums please? No? Well then I will just tell you... It is Uncommonmenfrommars!!! What? Yes a difficult name, but you will get used to it, if you read my blog more often!!! Uncommonmenfrommars is a nice punk rock band from France and they really rock! I could have seen them this month, but I wasn't able to, it was to far away from my hometown, such a shame:( And what will be the best cd of the month? Well that has to be ' A guide to love loss and desperation' the cd of the Wombats! I have listened to this cd a lot this month, that it actually drives me a bit crazy now...But I enjoyed it! It's a great joymaker in this dark wintermonths.... I think that the best lyric of the month is The kill from 30 seconds to mars, I just came to find what the meaning of the song was and it's really beautiful, although I can't find myself in it. I guess you're courious now, aren't you? Haha you'll just have to wait...It may be a great subject for a next blog!

No comments: