1/4/08

The best concert...

Actually....this is an easy one... I have been to a lot of nice concerts in 2007... But what makes a good concert? I think that performance is the most important...Bands with great performances are Deep Insight, Lostprophets and The Pigeon Detectives:) But you don't win my vote with only a good performance. Quality, personality, sound, syle and looks are also very important! I actually don't really know bands that have a great performance , but don't play well. I do know bands with quality, but without performance...That gets us to the worst band I've seen this year... Believe me, Lagwagon! Lagwagon is sooo bad! I've seen them on my birthday and I expected a great punk-rock band! They did rock, they played not bad..But they were soo ugly and their performance was soooo bad!! Please, don't ever go to one of their concerts...I'm sorry I have to be honest...The band that played before them had been a lot better! They are called Uncommonmenfrommars...Yeah, I know very difficult name:P But they rock! They jumped around with a lot of energy, with their green and red dyed hair...You should go see these nice French punkrock skaters!! http://www.myspace.com/uncommonmenfrommars They were awesome! But not as awesome as the Lostprophets! Still love them... As I already said, the Lostprophets are stage animals! I have seen them twice this year.. Yeah.....Awesome!!! http://www.myspace.com/lostprophets But since I allready chose the Lostprophets for best band of the year, I have to choose another for the best concert...This year I have had two favourite concerts...I know that London Calling is more like a festival, but since you don't have to sleep in a the rain and have to eat fast food for a couple of days, I would like to call it a concert... The second London Calling this year had been soooo amazing, that they deserve to be the concert of the year!!! I'm still not sure if I agree with my choice...Cause the Lostprophets had been also very amazing... But the nice thing from London Calling is, is that you get to know new bands, you see a lot of bands instead of just one, you get the chance to talk to some artists and London Calling lasts for two days;)I have seen some great bands on London Calling, like the clocks, The Wombats, Look see proof, Assembly now, the Maccabees, and a lot more!!! The picture is of the nicest guitarist (look see proof) from London Calling;) A tribute to you Jason!!!

No comments: