6/19/08

Gigs gigs and more gigs...

Finally! My holiday just started and I am soooo happy about that! Just bought my ticket for Lowlands a great Dutch festival! So, a few months to go and then I am going to see the Kooks, Anouk, Franz Ferdinand, The Hives, Amy McDonald, N*E*R*D, the plain white t's, the Pigeon Detectives, the Sex Pistols, We are scientists, The Wombats, HIM, The Ting tings and more of those fantasic bands. There are rumours that Fall Out Boy and Tokio Hotel will come as well:) Well I hope so!

I was thinking about all the concerts I've seen and came to find that I've seen a lot! And I am beginning to forget some of them:O *I think* So I'm going to write all the artists I've seen...

*****
The Lostprophets 4 times
Deep Insight 3 times
Vanilla Sky 1 time

****
The Pigeon Detectives 5 times
30 Seconds To Mars 3 times
The Wombats 3 times
Foo Fighters 1 time
Velvet Revolver 1 time
Look See Proof 1 time
***
Uncommonmenfrommars 1 time
Disco Ensemble 1 time
Kaiser Chiefs 2 times
My Chemical Romance 1 time
The Rasmus 2 times
The Rifles 2 times
Assembly now 1 time
Boy Kill Boy 1 time
Iggy and the Stooges 2 times

**
Arctic Monkeys 2 times
Air Traffic 2 times
Good Charlotte 1 time
Jimmy Eat World 1 time
The Killers 1 time
Muse 2 times
Pink 3 times
Metallica 1 time
Stereophonics 1 time
The View 2 times
We are scientists 1 time
The Kooks 1 time
Razorlight 2 times
Marilyn Manson 1 time
Linkin Park 1 time
Dopamine 1 time
Rooney 1 time
*
Alter Bridge 1 time
Foals 1 time
Panic at the Disco 1 time
The Rakes 2 times
Skip the Rush 1 time
Evanescense 1 time
Beyonce 1 time
Alicia Keys 1 time
Wolfmother 1 time
Dirty Pretty things 1 time
Little man Tate 1 time
Less than Jake 1 time
Anouk 1 time
Bloc Party 1 time
HIM 1 time
Floggin Molly 1 time
Julliete and the Licks 1 time
Amy MacDonald 1 time
The Long Blondes 1 time
We are the physics 1 time
Seether 1 time

-
Editors 2 times
Funeral for a friend 1 time
Pete and the Pirates 1 time
The Scissor Sisters 1 time
The Young Knives 2 time
Whithim temptation 1 time
Lagwagon 1 time
The Maccabees 1 time
The Clocks 1 time
The answer 1 time
CSS 1 time
Moke 2 times
Incubus 1 time
The shins 1 time
Gabriel Rios 1 time
Goose 1 time
Alpha Blondie 1 time
Arcade Fire 1 time
Pennywise 1 time
Yeah Yeah Yeahs 1 time
Ziggy Marley 1 time
The Raconteurs 1 time
Placebo 1 time
Massive Attack 1 time
Belle And Sebastian 1 time
Be your own Pet 1 time
The Girls 1 time
Awaiting Seasons 1 time
Ministry 1 time
five 'o clock heroes 1 time
Ilse de Lange 1 time
Jamai 1 time
Daniel Bedingfield 1 time
The Sugarbabes 1 time
The magic numbers 1 time
The Smashing Pumpkins 1 time
Bad Religion 1 time
Sat2d 1 time
Jack Penate 1 time
Scouting for Girls 1 time
The Twang 1 time
The Klaxons 1 time
Cage the Elephant 1 time
Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong 1 time
One night only 1 time
The Rascals 1 time
The Better offs 1 time
San Fransisco 1 time
Go Back to the Zoo 1 time
About 1 time
Fullduplex 1 time
Make Believe 1 time
The Looks 1 time

I am shocked!!!! 140 bands in almost two years! That is insane!!! When I looked up the bands I realised that I remember almost nothing from some of these bands.And I am sure that I have forgotten a lot as well! The ones that stand under the row - are bands I hardly remember or bands that I absolutely disliked... The ones with ***** are the best artists and concerts I've ever seen, these ones I remember every detail of....So 140 bands, that means 140 hours of livemusic, that means poor ears,that means 560 rockstars, that means almost 6 days music without breaks, that means 1 band every 5 days! That is not totally fair, cause I've seen a lot on festivals...Lowlands 2 times, Pinkpop 2 times, London Calling 3 times... And still waiting for that one band to come again...Deep Insight

No comments: