12/27/07

I'm about to explode!!!

I'm about to explode from the many ideas I've got for this site! Gosh their is so much I would like to tell you! Okay lets start to tell you about my main goals for this site... Well, for you it is just some entertainment... Maybe you will get some knowledge out of it...Discover some new bands, yeah I have a weak for not yet famous bands;) Bands like look see proof, assembly now and of course Deep Insight:) I think that bands like these deseve way more respect and publicity, because they make terrific music and everyone should be able to enjoy that, don't you think so?! I have been telling you about the main goals of this site for you, but it is also a way for me to express myself and get the chance to interview some bands:) There is sooo much I would like to ask some bands, and I hope that I will be able to do that. These interviews can be very useful for the artists as well... If I get the chance, then I will do anything to get the bands publicity in the Netherlands. I can send the interviews to music magazines, I can send the music to some Dutch radiostations or make flyers for them and spread that around at concerts of comparable bands...All to help them, isn't that nice;)? You can ask me anything on this site, anything you wanted to know about punk rock but was always afraid to ask;)! Not that I am an expert...But if I don't know the answer, I will look it up for you, or ask others! Answers 100% guaranteed!!! I will also do some polls and ask your opinion about for example the best band. So it is not only my opinion that counts;) But as you might know, punk rock is not only a type of music, it is a lifestyle! We're about to discuss that as well! By the way, if you are reading this now and think I don't really like punk rock and I am more into britpop, hardrock, metal, emo or whatever kind of rock, don't stop reading!!! I like all kinds of rock, well maybe not all, but I tollerate them all;) Don't worry we're all one big family!! Every week we will have a band of the week and a song of the week and every month we will have a band, song, guitarist, lyric and concert of the month! Will you help me to choose them?!

No comments: