12/28/07

Skinny jeans and guyliner

I hate the fact that everybody tries to put everyone in a box! If you wear skinny jeans, eyeliner and all stars, then you are automaticly an emo. If you wear a black dress, you're automaticly a gothic and with baggy clothes you're a hiphopper... as they say... But that is not the worst thing! The worst thing most people do is saying that someone who wears skinny jeans and eyeliner definately cuts hisself! Why? Why do think that? Maybe some emos do that.. But definately not every emo or person that wears skinnyjeans:S Are peolple afraid for emo's or something? Maybe.. But not as half as afraid as they are for gothics! It is a shame!It is a good thing that everyone tries to have their own style! Most people might call me emo, mostly people that have not developed their own style... I won't call myself emo, yes I listen to emo music, but I also listen to other kinds of rock and I love to wear my shiny red pumps, with a short skirt or a lovely dress:) Now, almost everyone is wearing skinny jeans and eyeliner, their is nothing wrong with that... The only thing is, is that only wear it because it is fashion right now, in two years, most of that people will be to afraid to even touch a skinny jeans..Please tell me your opinion in this case! What I appreciate in the most rockers is that they dare to be different! Rock on! As Deep Insight says:

ONLY DEAD FISH GO WITH THE FLOW

No comments: