12/25/07

Welcome to the Punk Rocking Chick universe!

Hi there! Welcome! On this site, I'm going to tell you all you wanna know about my favorite bands, lyrics, concerts. Hopefully I will do some interviews with my favorite artists as well. Who my favorite bands are? Well ... Deep Insight from Finland is my favorite band. WHAT?? You don't know Deep Insight?? Deep insight are: Jukka Nikunen (vocals), Johannes Ylinen (guitar), Jore Rantalainen (bass), and Ville Kinaret (drums). I also like punk rock bands like The Lostprophets, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, and Greenday. But I have a broad taste and I also like bands like The Pigeon Detectives, The Wombats, Look See Proof, Assembly Now.

1 comment:

Paolo said...

hello! your blog is really awesome and i enjoyed reading all your stuff about Vanilla Sky, a band i love!
My name is Paolo and i play bass in an alternative-punk-rock band called Agony Way from Italy
i checked out everything on the blog and didn't find a way to contact you via mail so i ask you if you please can contact me at this address: atterrorstreet@yahoo.it
cause i'd really love if you can review our new record if you want/have the time

this is our myspace page where you can first check out some of our music www.myspace.com/agonywaymusic

let me know and if you want you can delete this comment after you read

thank you sooooooo much!
Paolo