12/28/07

A tribute to...

I don't feel so well today... You wanna know why? Well lets start from the beginning... Yesterday I have been looking for my cd from Deep Insight, the first one, called Ivory Tower. I couldn't find it anywhere! When I woke up today, my mother put the cd on my bed, it had been in my little sisters room..When I looked at the back of the cd, it had been full of scratches and almost all songs became unable to play:( Luckily I have the cd on my computer and Ipod as well:). But I thaught that this might be a good reason for a tribute for Deep Insight! I will write down the best song from Ivory Tower for you. Actually there are two best songs on Ivory Tower.. Superficial and Anthem. Superficial is rough and has a great melody. Anthem is a slow but beautiful song with a heavenly lyric! I love the lyric, I think it's one of the best lyrics I've ever heard! Agree?
Anthem

I thought that finally I found something. That would complete my broken soul and could replenish my empty heart. But I was wrong. My love is worthless if you don't feel like I do.

All the wasted emotions have made me stronger. All the wasted emotions.

The moment that we had. I thought that it was something special. Would it last forever? I was wrong. My love is worthless if you don't feel like I do.

But still I hope that someday, someday you would say to me, that you still love me.

This song is written by Johanness Ylinen (the guitarist) and by M. Myllykangas. Tell me what you think of this lyric! Comment me or something:) What kind of feeling does this song give you? You should listen to more lyrics of Deep Insight, I asure you, they are awesome!! Other beautiful lyrics of Deep Insight are; Three-ring circus, red tape, itch, since you resigned, my testimony, hurricane season..Actually all of them! The lyrics of Deep Insight fit all emotions, whether you feel happy, down, romantic or cheerful:)

No comments: